Friday

Columbine

Here's a very clean and simple card I made using one of the new images from A passion for stamps


I printed the image and typed my own sentiment directly onto the card blank and coloured with prisma colour pencils. Then added a length of ribbon and a couple of gems to finish.

I am really enjoying working with Ruth's images. There are some absolutely beautiful flowers over on the site .This One is called columbine..... see, it's even educating me flower wise. Can never remember the names.

Hope you like my card and are enjoying this beautiful sunshine we are having...long may it continue hey?

TFSB
Kerry x

14 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Kerry, so elegant
hugs Mandy xx

Ruth said...

So clean and simple, it's perfect! The embossing is clever,I thought at first it was a layer. Beautiful, Ruth x

Katina said...

Simply stunning! xx

Sue a/k/a MOUSEMOM40 said...

Oooh columbines are one of my favorite flowers! You did a beautiful job on this card too. I love the soft colors. Very pretty!

Love to Doodle! said...

....just....flippin....perfect....love it! xx

kay said...

kerry,dont know how you do it,but its gorgeous,x

coops said...

wow this is stunning kerry, i love the image and how you have done the embossing.luv coops.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kerry
A beautiful card,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, love the style

Shaz said...

Another gorgeous card Kerry, Love the simplicity of this one.

Sheila said...

Kerry, This is beautiful! Love the simplicity, Sheila:)X

Jill said...

aww Kerry this is gorgeous , as always, I just love your style of card making hugS Jill xx

Paula Gale said...

fab - great partnership - you get to use her great images, and she gets someone as talented as you to showcase them!

Paula x x x

Enamul Hoq said...

THisd card style is awesome .
Remove White Background
Clipping Path