Tuesday

Monkey love

Oh I am just loving these new digi images from digi stamp boutique
Martha and Marvin are part of the offer of the month for May


Here's a little engagement card I made using Martha and Marvin from the set
I coloured them with prisma pencils
the hearts paper is a pink petticoat download I cut some of the tiny hearts out and added to m&m's clothes
and the sentiment was computer generated

The base card is actually brown although it doesn't photograph well and come up a lot darker than it is IRL. You will be seeing lot's more of it cos I am going through a brown phase at the mo as well as very CAS
Pop over to digistampboutique and have a swizz at the other new releases. So far this month there's a super cute hedgy called spike (hopefully having a play this evening :) )and some fabulous frogs as well as the super cool stu

I am entering this card into a challenge
Dare u 2 digi stamp where the theme is anything goes


Hope you are all having a great start to the week
thanks for stopping by

Kerry x

9 comments:

Lynn said...

OK I give in!! I've been resisting the urge to buy this set for days but have finally given in and bought them ... I knew that I would, they're just so cute. Another great card by the way.

Lynn x

Julia said...

Gorgeous card Kerry, those monkeys are super cute! Your colouring is fab and love your CAS layout. xx

kayc said...

They are so cute. Love them! Kathleen x

coops said...

gorgoeus card kerry, love those cheeky monkeys and you must have lots of patience to cut those tiny hearts out.luv coops.xx

mylkrafts said...

This is really GORGEOUS!!! I will definitely get this digi stamp.

Shirley-anne said...

beautiful CAS card .

Paula Gale said...

loving the colours you are using for these lovely images Kerry.

Paula x x x

Georgina :) said...

Your cards are soo lovely the images are fantastic , how do you colour them ? Georgina xx

Enamul Hoq said...

Hopping everyone'll love your design and I also .
Remove White Background
Clipping Path