Saturday

Cute, cute ,cute ,cute cute.....

Cute, cute blummin cute!!! lol
But aren't they though????
I had a bit of me time last night and managed to make 3 whole cards.
Ok I know they are very simple but 3 in one sitting I must have found Mr mojo hooooray!!!


I am in love with this little fella
He is a new release from digi stamp boutique
called Bob. Isn't he adorable?
You can find other members of his family here


And here is a card for my brother...
As soon as I saw this one I knew it would be perfect it is the spit of him
Again the image is from digi stamp boutique
he is called snoozing chap and you can find him here



Can you spot a common theme???? lol
Yes another image from digi stamp boutique. You can get spike here .
I am so chuffed that I was asked to be GDT. I was already in love with Sally-Annes images but I think I am becoming a little obsessed lol. They are just sooooo easy to colour and so versatile. There is literally an image for every occasion/person you can think of. I Luv um!!

Anyway I am feeling a bit brighter today so I am off out now into the veggie patch to do a bit of weeding/planting and to soak up a few rays. Then hopefully a nice shower and a long walk along the canal with darling hubby this evening with a stop at a couple of our favourite watering holes along the way :) Happy days!!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and enjoy this glorious weather
TFSB
Kerry x

21 comments:

Debs said...

Yes Kerry, they are definitely cute!!! Beautiful cards, love your style. How come my simple cards never look like this?
Debs xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh kerry they are all brilliant and although as you say simple i love them but then you couldnt find better simple cards than your you just know just what to add and not and pick amazing colours. Thanks for sharing loving the chillax with so many brothers this would be brilliant. Hugs Sue xx

Suzie Q said...

Hiya Kerry,
good to see you back - fab cards i like the snoozing chap!!! i know many a man that fits that description! lolx
Hugs
Suzie qx
enjoy your walk and bevvies x

Squirrel x said...

A trio of wonderment hun! Gorgeous cards, all of them, but I am rather partial to that adorable little frog (well, being married to a Toad what else would you expect). Simply brilliant hun. Hugs, Squirrel xx

rosie said...

another stunning set of cards Kerry. love them all.
fab colours. fab papers and love your layouts as always

Eileen said...

What a fab fab set of cards Kerry. Even though you say simple cards they look so much more. Eileen x

mylkrafts said...

This is really very very cute cards Kerry. I love them all... Will start makin cards too using this digistamp, indeed they are very easy to color..

Margarets designer cards said...

I love all the images, brillant and lovely colours all lovely colours. well done Margaret

kay said...

fab set of cards kerry,must go and investigate that site,glad you are feeling better,x

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous cards, especially love the hedgie one! Fab colours and layouts too.
Kelly.x

Chris said...

Love them all! I really like the way you have threaded the ribbon through Spikes image. Hugs Chris

Noreen said...

Beautiful set of cards. They are all so effective. Noreen xx

Katina said...

Kerry, your cards are gorgeous; I'm a firm believer in less is more! Love them x

Di said...

This is why i love your cards Kerry,They are never "over stuffed" with layers gems flowers etc. These three are gorgeous, great coclours and layouts. Di.x

craftyfingers said...

All great "simple"!!cards -my simple ones look simple --love the chill one
carol x

Love to Doodle! said...

Just how I like em! Absolutely blinkin stunning these are Kerry....I loooooooooove them....Sally-Ann...xx

Julie said...

These are great Kerry, love the first one.

Jane x said...

As always Kerry, I sound like a broken record, gorgeous set of cards. Take care, Jane x

jules said...

wow stunning AND cute!!!!!!

Paula Gale said...

you really are doing these images justice - the designers are so lucky having you showcasing their images.

All are equally lovely.

Paula x x x

Enamul Hoq said...

Unique card design, Kerry .
I appreciate your design kerry .
Remove White Background
Clipping Path