Tuesday

Hoppy Easter PTW

Another card made with one of the new releases for march from digistamp boutique. Funny because I was going through a bear phase and there are bears in this collection but I can't stop using this cute bunny.

I have coloured the adorable image with prisma colour pencils
And Used "kraft" card again (recycled from an old box)
Twine I stole from my nans greenhouse lol (I am going to hell..I Know !! )
Button and brads from stash
Added a computer generated sentiment, glamour dust and Some faux stitching to finish

I am also entering this card into PTW challenge were the required elements are button, bows, brads and bling. Now you can't see my bling that well because of my awful photography skills but I assure you it is there. I have added glamour dust to the bow on the egg shell and also to the daffodil

And finally a little treat box to go with

I do hope you like my latest creations.. why not pop over to digistampboutique and check out the other new releases.

Thanks for stopping by
TTFN
Kerry
xx

21 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

Like your latest creations.....I LOVE them! That bunny is so cute!
Z x

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely collection of images. I just love your cards. Elaine

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kerry
Both are gorgeous,thanks for stopping by,
Hugs Dianne xx

Liz, said...

Hi Kerry, just discovered your blog through the DigiStamp Boutique connection. Had a scroll thru' and your cards are fab. I'm now a follower so that I don't miss anything!

I hope you don't mind but can I pick your brains? I have lusted over prisma pencils for ages (I have copics and water colour pencils). Do they work OK with digi images printed from a run of the mill printer? Or do you have to do something special to stop the ink running?Do you use the sansador?

Thanks a lot,

Liz x
buttonsforbrains

Di said...

I really NEED these images.This little set is lovely, the gingham paper is perfect for easter and spring cards.Di.

Mandi said...

Fabulous card Kerri
Gorgeous image, expertly coloured of course!

mandi xx

Sarah said...

This is so sweet Kerry..!Gorgeous colours and I love the little treat box (and what's in it!0

xx :0)

Lisa xx said...

another little beauty!!

Lizzy said...

As gorgeous as ever Kerry xx lizzy xx

Tanya said...

Your cards are beautiful. You are so right, this bunny is too sweet. And your coloring with Prismas is awesome, I just am not getting the hang of it yet.

Diane J said...

Lovely card and I like the way you have made a matching treat bag. The rabbit image is really cute xx

Whimcees said...

Whar a great card! Everything about it says Spring - the colors, the lovely little image! Love it!

Wishing you a good week!

Barbara Diane

Mandy said...

These are both gorgeous..Love the layout and image on the card..
Mandy xx

Vicky said...

Another gorgeous set Kerry! Love this cute bunny & chick image, perfect for easter!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Julia said...

Another cute little set, your colouring is just fab and the colours are gorgeous. xx

maddy hill said...

oh Kerry your card and gift is soooooo delightful ! love the image and how softly its coloured -

love
maddyx

chelemom said...

This is the sweetest card ever! Your coloring ROCKS!!!! Love the little treat box too!

Stacey said...

Beautiful Kerry! I love the gingham paper - works perfectly with this gorgeous CAS layout ~x~

Donna said...

Super sweet little card, love the gingham papers...thanks for playing along with us at PTW :) Donna x

Julie said...

Two supersweet cards Kerry, very cute

Beth M said...

Love the card and the little treat box. Great set!