Wednesday

Found an old box picture with some rubbiah arrangement thing inside up in the loft at the weekend..Hubby was gonna chuck it but I decided to have a play



Picture of me and hubby on our wedding day

I cut the photo mount myself them distressed it with antique linen and walnut stain distress ink. I then printed the wording onto card and cut around it in a heart shape by hand. This has been distressed in the same way .Then I went around the edges with a swirl stamp and added gold embossing powder. I made the flowers using cuttlebug dies and an xcut punch. I stamped writing onto them and distressed those to.
Printed out piccie and stuck it all together.
The verses reads:
When you have nothing left but love
Then for the first time
you become aware
that love is enough

I wish I hadn`t stuck it back into the frame before I took the photos because you cannot see all the detail but I can`t take it apart now as I had to tape the back on.

Hope you like
Kerry x

18 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

This is beautiful. It's something to treasure. Elaine

Maria's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Kerry, what a fabulous keepsake of your special day. Maria x

Vicky said...

This is just stunning kerry. What a lovely idea. Good job you managed to get the frame off your hubbie before he threw it away! Lol!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

SusieLou said...

It's stunning! Love the layout and all the distressing. Beautiful! Susie x

mckinkle said...

Wow! Simply STUNNING! What a beautiful piece and such a stunning photo too Kerry!

Keryn x

Diane J said...

Its beautiful... I love the verse as well xx

Mandi said...

Stunning piece f work Kerry
Fabulous photo and what a lovely sentiment..LOVE it

You looked amazing btw

Hope things are ok with you, hope you're Mum is bit better
mandi xx

jojo79 said...

Beautiful. This is something you can treasure forever.

Jo
x

Janet said...

Just beautiful.....a wonderful keepsake xx

Kellylouj said...

Wow this is such a fabulous project well done u xx

Stephanie J said...

Oh my... that is beautiful - as are you! Love your blog name, too, btw - makes me giggle!

Thanks for entering my candy - good luck!

Julie said...

Fabulous project Kerry, a real treasure - you look stunning too! Juliex

Paula Gale said...

WOW!

Paula x x x

Mandy said...

Kerry this is beautiful hun
hugs Mandy xx

Sue said...

Glad he didn't chuck it out, Kerry. This is beautiful.

Vicki said...

hiya luvly, hows u this long time? I'm really sorry for being such a dreadful blogging buddy, been busy crafting rather than commenting lately and don't time whizz by though.... Kerry you've done wonders with this, I so love the distressing and all the gorgeous details, it looks absolutely stunning and good job you nabbed it before hubby chucked it out. A beautiful keepsake to treasure always. Take care luvly, loadsa luv 'n' crafty hugsxx vicki xx

Annette said...

!! That is beautiful! I love the antique look & the flowers...lovely poem!

Steph said...

How gorgeous, Kerry. You looked beautiful!