Wednesday

BOYS YUKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Got a couple of boy Bday coming up so I thought I better make a start. Now usually I don't like boys cards but I have to say I really enjoyed making these. This stamp is sooo cute and fabby to colour in too.

Image the greeting farm
coloured with prisma pencils
paper: shabby princess free digi

Image: the greeting farm
Coloured with prisma pencils
Paper: free did from summer driggs

Things are really looking up now. My Nan is a thousand times better, so isn't needing half as much "care". This has given me some much needed time back :) She is even coming to mine for the day on sunday. She hasn't been out for such a long time so it's a big achievement. Shes coming for Sunday dinner..I think I am a pretty good cook but I always feel a bit nervy when My nans coming lol.. Doesn't matter what i do it will never match hers...why are nans such amazing cooks?????

Thanks for stopping by
Kerry x

Kerry x

18 comments:

Deirdre said...

Just popped over from docrafts where I saw your stunning baby dress/card. LOVE it. Love your "dude" cards too.. soooo fun.

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good evening Kerry wow hunny what afabulous boys cards, they are always a pain, but yours are truly fabulous! have a lovely evening, hugs Linda x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kerry
Both fabulous cards,
hugs Dianne xx

Vicky said...

Fab cards Kerry. Cute mans stamp (IYKWIM)! Glad your nan's on the mend!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Sue said...

Great cards Kerry, glad your nan is much better, Sue x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Kerry!
Two totally fab boy's card's!I love this image too!
So glad to hear your Nan's doing so well i'm very close to my Nan.And I also know what you mean about the cooking my Nan makes the best stew ever and eventhough she's told me how she does it mines just never the same lol
Hugs Amanda xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

These are briliant, Love your cute boy cards!

Lynsey said...

Fab cards kerry! I have an award for you if you fancy popping over to my blog! xx

Aunty Sue said...

great cards kerry yes it is one of those stamps that you colour it once and next thing you have 2 coloured i did 2 last time too. Stunning colouring.

Paper Pixie said...

Your heading made me laugh and your cards are gorgeous, glad to hear your nan is better........K x

Mandy said...

Two stunning cards...so glad your Nan is feeling better and have a lovely day together on Sunday...
Mandy xx

coops said...

fantastic male cards, love your colouring.luv coops.x

Annette said...

These cards are fab, i know what you mean men and boys sooooo difficult. sandra x

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Love these!

Sue said...

Two lovely cards. Hope you have a lovely day with your nan.x

Love to Doodle! said...

How gorgeously stunning are these! Very - indeedy.

Hope Sunday lunch went ok....wish I could say I was a good cook....Sounds like you've got a lot on....take care of yourself and hope everyone else is feeling better....xx

Annette said...

How absolutely adorable these cards are! I love that you use the Prismacolors too! Annette
http://studioapapercreations.blogspot.com/

Enamul Hoq said...

The first card looks more nice to me, Kerry .
Clipping Path service
Remove Background