Tuesday

bear phase????

I don't know where my sudden obsession with bears has come from but I can't get enough of them at the mo..hmm strange but then that's me lol

I was asked to make this first card for a friend of my sister.She wanted feminine but NO flowers..perfect I thought ..BEARS lol

Paper is pink petticoat big dots
penny black teddy images coloured with prisma color pencils which I mounted onto 3d foam
wording computer generated
ribbon and gems from stash
and lastly my other addiction faux stitching

This one is just because

Daisy and dandelion range stamp stamped in memento rich cocoa ink
I hand embossed the background after digging out my much neglected light box
stamped the hello from a studio g 99p alpha set and mounted onto 3d
Lastly I gave him a nice big bow, just to make him even more cuter!! If that is possible

Hope you have all had a good start to your week. Mine is going ok at mo..although it has just started to snow again and I have to go back into work for a few hours later so hope it doesn't stick..grrrrr

Thanks for stopping by
Kerry x

21 comments:

Lisa xx said...

bearrrilliant cards Kerry!!

Paula Gale said...

Kerry - I love these immages - I've never seen the penny black ones before - you've done a really great job with this card - who wouldn't love that???

Paula x x x

Kellylouj said...

Beautiful as always xx

Lizzy said...

stunning cards Kerry ... as always xx lizzy xx

Sue said...

These are both beautiful cards Kerry,
Sue x

sortedscrapper said...

Simply gorgeous. Loving the bears!

Julie said...

Two fab cards Kerry, but I especially love the simplicity of the second one. Gorgeous work

Little K Smith said...

Hi Kerry
Gorgeous cards, specially love the top one with the dotty paper.
Kelly.x

Vicky said...

Love both these cute bear cards Kerry! Wish I could find one of those 99p alpha sets fom studio G! It looks like it would be really useful! Must keep my eyes peeled!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Grenouille Greetings said...

Who couldn't love these bears? ! Two adorable cards! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Stacey said...

Oh my, what beautiful bears?! Your colouring is absolutely stunning Kerry ~♥~

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Kerry, wow two gorgeous bear cards, i love them both. I love bears too, they are indeed a girls best friend! hope you have a good week, hugs Linda x

Squirrel x said...

Love both cards hun, who can resist a bear?! Your PB 40 card is stunning - adore how you have coloured this, your sister's friend should be thrilled. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Annette said...

Beary cute! I just love your teddy bear cards!

mckinkle said...

Super gorgeous cards Kerry! I love them both!

Keryn x

Joe's Craft World said...

Gorgeous card Kerry as always. You are so very talented. Joe xx

Sue said...

Two fab cards, especially the Penny Black - love it.

Dawn said...

Hi Kerry
Awww I just love bears, the PB image is gorgeous and really like the embossing on the second card, Beautiful!

Dawn
x

Di said...

Lovely cards Kerry,i also love the CAS style. If i try to do busy or shabby cards i just don't like the results.Keep up the inspiration. Di. x

Steph said...

Cute cards, Kerry. Loving the PB ones especially, they look like such useful stamps for any occasion x

Enamul Hoq said...

Really it's a useful and informative post .
Thanks for sharing .
Clipping Path service
Remove Background