Thursday

rudolph the recycled reindeer

First of all I just want to say thank you soooo much for all the lovely messages and good wishes for my mum. I am pleased to report she is now out of hospital :) hooray!! She has been quite poorly. Not helped by picking up E coli while she was in there!! Which ment her being but in isolation and what with her lack of vision you can imagine how depressed she became. But thankfully she is deffo on the mend now :)))))

Anyways on to my card . I made a batch of these a few weeks ago. The "kraft" card which Rudolphs head is cut from is actually the boxes which my papermillshop card came in and the antlers and nose are cut from bits of card and funky foam from my scrap draw or should I say mountain? I really must try and throw some of it away (yeh right)lol


I inked around the edges and hand drew the eyes/ mouth. The merry christmas is froma 99p studio g set. I punched the snowflakes from DST paper and added glaour dust to finish.


Off now to hopefully get a good nights sleep... Not getting much of that just lately, so fingers crossed xxxx

Hope you like and thanks for stopping by
kerry x

7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kerry
A fabulous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Vicky said...

Wow this card is fab Kerry! Love how you have recycled items! Lol! Glad to hear your mum is out of christmas and on the mend! Have a wonderful christmas together!
Hugs, Vicky ~X~

Mandy said...

so glad to hear your mum is home...what a great card love the way you have recycled some bits..hope you both have a lovely christmas..
Mandy xx

juliejules said...

Fab card, I love it! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas! Jules xx

Kellylouj said...

A beautiful card xx

coops said...

hiya hun, a fantastic card, rudolph is fabby.luv coops.xx

Enamul Hoq said...

Creative designing cadrs , Kerry .
Clipping Path
Remove White Background