Friday

snowman soup

Been making these today for stocking fillers for my great nieces and nephews.

I have done eight this afternoon only another 8 to go lol


Ingredients
mug from bargain store
2 sachets of hot chocolate
bag of mini marshmallows
bag of choc chips
candy cane

cello wrap from ebay
printed labels myself



The other side of the tag reads:

One day I met a snowman
Frosty was his name
He told me his secret recipe
For snowman soup, he claimed

On the days he gets really chilly
“BRRRR!!”
He makes a yummy brew
And since it’s such a lovely treat
I thought I’d share it with you

Open up your soup packet
And pour into your cup
Add hot water to the mix
Take the cane and stir it up

Add some snowman kisses
And a few snowballs for fun
It’s sure to warm your spirits
When the winter day is done

I was going to make little boxes to put the ingredients in but when I spotted these mugs in home bargains for 59p!!! what a bargain and save me a lot of cutting out too lol

I hope all your xmas preparations are going well. Mine are not!! lol
Not enough hours and all that :(

Better get off now and do some more!!

Kerry x

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Kerry, I made some for my colleagues at work but didn't take photos! They're great gifts.

I also made some snowman soup boxes that I have been selling! It's funny seeing people's expressions when they try to work out what snowman soup is!!

xx :0)

Squirrel x said...

Superb idea hunny and the mugs work brilliantly! I had to chuckle at the soup poem, so cute. I'm nowhere near ready for Christmas yet either and now starting to get a bit worried :o(
Still smiling at the soup.... Hugs, Squirrel xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Kerry
These are fabulous ,a great idea for the kids,
Hugs Dianne xx

coops said...

wow kerry, these are fantastic, the kids are going to love them, too late for this year for me but might try something like this for next year, if you don`t mind that is.lol.luv coops.xx

Steph said...

Wow, these look such a great set of pressies. I bet they'll love them!

Julie said...

What a great little treat, they look and sound yummy.

Janet said...

Oh wow these are super!....or should I have said souper lol! xx

Squirrel x said...

Sorry I missed your birthday hun, hope you had a fabulous one! Belated hugs, Squirrel xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

These are adorable, Kerry! I have so enjoyed visiting your blog this year. I hope you have a good Christmas and I look forward to seeing more of your creations next year! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Paper Pixie said...

They are fab Kerry and i am glad your mum is on the mend have a lovely christmas and new year................K x

Mina said...

these are a brilliant idea Kerry especially with the mugs...Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you so much for taking the time to follow my blog
Mina xxx

Sue said...

These are great Kerry. What a brilliant idea, they look so professional and the kids will love them.x

Enamul Hoq said...

Hey kerry,
So superb and a\excellent post .
Clipping Path
Remove White Background