Sunday

It was my nans 90th yesterday. We had a huge family meal at a local hotel. But because the kids were missing out on halloween I thought I would make them a treat.
I made 12 of these!! Blimey it was hard work cutting out all the templates but well worth it, as the kids loved them!
I got the free template from this fabulous blog
http://bettys-creations.blogspot.com/
I doubled the size of the template and printed them onto printed backing papers onto card from http://summertimedesigns.blogspot.com/
The images are all free too and coloured with prismacolour pencils
I cut out the bats myself and added pearl eyes and glitter veins
Sentiment computer generated and cut out using nesties. Little plastic critters from asda. I filled them with sweets and little halloween toys.



We had a fabulous time and It was great to get all the family together.
My Gorgeous Nan

And the fab cake my niece made for her


Hope you are all having a fab weekend and enjoy the rest for your sunday whatever you are doing.
TFSB, TTFN
Kerry x

16 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow I bet your treat bags were a hit! Hope your Nan had a wonderful time.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tara said...

Wow! How lovely of you to make all these gift boxes Kerry and they look amazing!!
Bless your dear Nan.... tell her from me she looks FANTABULOUS!!!
Hugs Tara xx

Samantha said...

Best wishes to your Nan! brilliant to see her having a fab time too!
lovely picture! Love yourr bags too there! GREAT! hugs Samantha :0)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kerry
The bags are fabulous you have made bet they loved them,and what gorgeous cake for you nan,hope she had a wonderful birthday and all the best to her,
hugs Dianne xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Brilliant treat boxes; ghoulishly sweet! Your niece is a very talented cake maker too! Lesley

fifib said...

Great bags, I bet your nan had a lovely time.

Fiona xx

Michele said...

Love the bags! Bet you were very popular!
Hope your Nan had a fab birthday.
Michele x

Natalie said...

I love the gift bags they are great. x

Paper Pixie said...

Wow Kerry these are absolutely fab well done the kids would have loved them and happy birthday to your nan............K x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Kerry! Love these fabulous treat boxes - they are gorgeous!! Happy birthday wishes to your Nan - she looks lovely and I bet she had a whale of a time!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Cheryl said...

wow those bags hun are awesome you put so much work into those bet they loved them great picture of your nan too love cheryl x

Zoe said...

Wow these are great...I used this template myself recently ready for my cookie treat boxes for xmas!

scrapuszki_aguszki said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!:) XXX

scrapuszki_aguszki said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!:) XXX

Love to Doodle! said...

Wow....stunning treat bags...and your Nan looks lovely....sounds like you have a fab family....xx

Enamul Hoq said...

Treat bags are looking exceptional .
Love those nice bags .
Clipping Path
Remove White Background