Wednesday

my niece 30....

Blimey that makes me feel old !! But I was only 6 when she was born lol

Heres a little set that my other niece asked me to make for her


This card is from my niece and her Fella
image from pink petticoat called lola rose bubbly



This one is from the kids. I tried to colour the characters from the wee folks download
from clip clop crafts to look like them



And heres a wine bottle tag I made with the scraps


I have coloured all the imges with prismacolor pencils and all the flowers are made from a cuttlbug die, xcut punch and woodware grass punch

I have been making these over the last couple of weeks.
My niece wanted them all to match. Needed by the end of the month.
Hope my stepdad is out of hospital by then and I get the time.
Thanks for all your good wishes and asking about him. He was going for another ct scan this morning cos they now think he has a secondary infection but are not sure where. He did look alot better in his self last night though.

TFSB, TTFN
Kerry x

13 comments:

deifen said...

Hi Kerry - these are absolutely gorgeous -all those punched flowers must have taken ages but they're gorgeous!
Glad to hear your Step-Dad is ok it's very stressful when your nearest and dearest are ill!
Dei xx

Susie Sugar said...

Wow Kerry what a stunning Trio and all so sweet
Hugs Susie xx

Stacey said...

This is lovely! I really love this paper and the whole lot ties together so beautifully. Your neice is going to love it! ~♥~

Samantha said...

Hi Kerry fantastic set for your Neice.... your making me feel old I was 10 when you were 6! ARGH!!!! :0)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kerry
Fabulous,
Hugs Dianne xx

Sue Moone said...

Wow, this is goregeous, Sue x

Sue a/k/a MOUSEMOM40 said...

Wow! Such pretty colors and the flowers are gorgeous!

Paper Pixie said...

Wow they are lovely Kerry , thanks for visiting my blog, I am still a newbie though. Thanks for your lovely comment..............K x

Andrea, said...

Fabulous gift set, I love the images and papers you have used and all the punched flowers

Zoe said...

What a gorgeous set! lovely papers too x

clare said...

Hi Kerry Hun x
These are gorgeous..love the ideas and the colours..and im sure your niece will love them.

best wishes to your step-dad..hugs clare xx

Mary J said...

Really lovely Kerry - you've made the papers look really special!

Enamul Hoq said...

LOve your task . SO nice looking .
Clipping Path